Becoming a member
New applicants for EADTU membership will be asked to register according to the following procedure:
- Request for registration by letter, addressed to the Managing Director of EADTU;
- Production of a self review report, describing the institutional structure, student profile and course offers etc. For this purpose, a special format has been developed, to be used as a guideline, available upon request;
- Via EADTU Secretariat, the nomination will be placed on the agenda of the next General Board and Executive Committee meeting. In some circumstances, a peer review will take place for new EADTU members;
- The Board, which meets twice a year, will decide on the acceptance or non-acceptance of the application for participation in the Association.
- On behalf of EADTU, the Managing Director, mandated by the Board, will inform the applicant about the (non-)acceptance of the application.